GOSA provides a variety of benefits to its members such as:
- Legislative oversight and participation
- Academic scholarship
- Educational seminars and social events
- Annual yearbook and buyer's guide
- Information clearing house
- Memorial fund to qualifying members
- Telecommunications discount on long distance phone service
- Pepsi national account pricing program
- 2 Passes to OFMA trade show
- Discounted fuel credit card through Super fleet
- Memorial Fund
- and more!
In order for the beneficiary of a member joined since September, 1970 to be eligible for the benefit, the deceased member must have been a member for at least six (6) months, and must have become that member before his or her fifty-first (51) birthday.